What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Key elements of a pitch deck
Start-ups will use pitch deck for meetings with potential investors, partners, co-founders and customers.
Pitch Deck condenses a detailed business plan from identification of problem and solution, business model, target customer, financial information and projection, future of the business, and more other key elements. It is a snapshot of the milestone and footprint for achievement and blueprint for future.
A well-elaborated and designed pitch deck covers the following elements, triggering dialogues.
- Business purpose. What problem you try to solve.
- Size of the market. How big is the problem you are solve? What is the addressable market?
- Business model. How do you make money? What is the revenue stream?
- Core Advantages. What is your unfair advantage? Are you dynamically build up barriers to prevent from other players in your field?
- Related data. e.g. growth rate, retention rate, number of users, paying customers, customer acquisition cost, economic benefits your business bring to the clients/customers.
Do demonstrate the number of growths, not just a simple number, but rather a progress with a growing curve. Visualize the crucial data, demonstrate profitability of the business if you have.
- Competitive Landscape. Who are your competitors? What differentiates your business from the competitors?
- Financial Plan.
- Roadmap. What you have accomplished? What are you doing right now and what is your future?
- Fund raise, how much you ask, what is the ownership structure.
- Team members. Who composes the founding team? What are their expertise and experiences? It is important to demonstrate the execution ability of the team.
Please take a few minutes to think the follow scenario.
If you can only have one-page presentation, what you will put on the one page?
Also, make sure that the pitch deck has been converted into PDF version before sending it out.
Our Professional Advisors will work with you and your bankers to ensure the proper bank lines are in place, which is critical for managing cash flow. We have significant experience arranging: